Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X has officially been announced, its the latest budget smartphone in the Redmi series in China. Features a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, fueled by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 CPU clocked at 1.4GHz coupled with 2GB/ 3GB of RAM, sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED fl and an 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calls over WiFi using WhatsApp and more.
The newly launched smartphone has a unibody metal design, has a fingerprint sensor on its back and it packs a 4100mAh battery that promises to deliver up to 15 hours of continuous video playback and up to 2 days of usage and to 18 days standby.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display, 450nit brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android with MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.24 x 69.96 x8.65 mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
The Redmi 4X will go on sale in Cherry Pink, Champagne Gold, and Matte Black colors.The all-new Redmi Note 4X will be available in two variants – 2GB RAM + 16GB storage – priced at CNY 699 (US$ 101 / Rs. 6790 approx.) and the 3GB RAM/32GB storage version costs 899 yuan (US$ 130 / Rs. 8730 approx.). No words on availability has been detailed yet.
You might also like to check out:
- Xiaomi Mi 5c With 7mm Slim Metal Body, In-House Surge S1 SoC, VoLTE Support Announced
- Xiaomi Announces Pinecone Surge S1: Company’s First Chipset