Xiaomi has finally launched a Snapdragon edition of Redmi Note 3 in India, the company’s latest and the successor to Redmi Note 2 officially made its way into the market outside China. It was originally made Redmi Note 3 with MediaTek available in its home country last year in November, and today with improved hardware key aspects and even the processor, the Chinese manufacturer has granted its launch in India, officially. You can check out the details right after this jump.
With Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 (2x 1.8GHz Cortex-A72 + 4x 1.2GHz Cortex-A53) inside the Redmi note 3 in India with Adreno 510 GPU, also brings with it an improved overlay of the original Redmi Note Prime, which would be a big deal amonsgt the customers in India who never got the Note 2.
When compared to the MediaTek Helio X10-owned variant, this new Snapdragon Redmi Note 3 model gets a high-resolution imaging module, and Xiaomi says the smartphone is its third ‘Make in India’ offering in the nation.
Available in two RAM and storage variants, one of its model occupies a 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage and the next comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board memory. It runs MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop out of the box and supports 4G LTE SIMs on both the card slots. It has an aluminum body and packs a 5.5-inch fullHD 1080p IPS lCD display and have a microSD card support. On the other hand it also integrated with fingerprint sensor and backed by a 4050mAh battery with fast charging support that can charge up to 50 percent in 1 hour.
Now that the Redmi Note 3 camera comes with a setup of 16MP phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and two-tone flash. It houses a 5-megapixel front facing shooter for better selfie shots. Measurements of the metal-clad Redmi Note 3 in India goes in at 150x76x8.65mm and weighs 164 grams and compatible to offer 4G LTE (with Indian LTE bands), VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, IR, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS, Glonass, 802.11n Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Pro) Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 178-degree viewing angle
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording, 120fps slow-motion
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm; Weight: 164g
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 4050mAh (minimum) / 4050mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
It comes in Dark Grey, Silver and Champagne Gold colors and for 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, it costs Rs. 9999 and for the 3GB RAM-powered Redmi Note 3 with 32GB of storage, it goes up to Rs. 11,999. Starting March 9th at 2PM in the first flash sale via Mi.com and Amazon.in, the Redmi Note 3 will be online for sale and other retailers such as Snapdeal and Flipkart and offline will be offering it on their channels very soon.
You may also like to check out: