As Sony has officially launched Xperia XA Ultra smartphone in India, which was promised to do so earlier this month. Originally, the handset was announced back in May 2016, that features a 21.5-megapixel rear camera with Hybrid AutoFocus sensor and LED flash. For selfies, the smartphone carries a 16-megapixel front-facing camera that too equipped with LED flash and uses OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) technology to capture shake-free photos. What to say more? There’s still it has a dedicated camera button.
Rest of the Sony Xperia XA Ultra specifications and price includes:
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Mobile BRAVIA engine 2
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 21.5MP Primary Camera with 1/2.4″ Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid Auto-Focus
- 16MP front-facing camera with flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, OIS, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 79.4 x 8.4mm; Weight: 190g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2700 mAh battery
It comes in in White, Graphite Black and Lime Gold colors at a price in India for Rs. 29,990. It will be available to purchase through all Sony Centers and major electronic stores all over the country.
The Xperia XA Ultra also deals with free content worth around Rs. 2,000 with applications, such as:
- Sony LIV: Free 3 months subscription worth Rs. 299
- Hungama Play: Free 3 months subscription worth Rs. 750
- Kindle: Free e-book worth Rs. 1,000
What’s your thought?