ZTE phones were once been in hype and it’s sub-brand Nubia has unveiled a new member now – the Nubia Z11 mini in China, as expected with better certifications. Launched the company’s latest mid-range smartphone, has a 5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D arc glass, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 chipset and obviously runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with custom nubia UI 3.9.6 skin on top. Focused particularly on photography aspects and upgrades that takes it to the next level.
The Nubia Z11 mini has a 16-megapixel rear Sony IMX298 camera with LED flash, includes phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets users quickly point and shoot and “3D noise reduction.” It also comes equipped with an 8-megapixel front-facing sensor. Interestingly, it carries a fingerprint sensor on the back, supports 4G LTE with VoLTE connectivity and holds hybrid Dual-SIM slot that allows customers use the second SIM card as an expandable microSD if needed.
Another tweak found inside the Nubia Z11 mini is that it is backed by a 2800mAh battery with fast charging capabilities, and also has USB Type-C port offers WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1,GPS and much more.
ZTE nubia Z11 mini Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS display with 2.5D arc Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (4×1.5GHz Cortex A53+ 4×1.2GHz Cortex A53) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.9.6
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4um, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 141.4x70x8mm; Weight: 138g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1,GPS, USB Type-C
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging
The Nubia Z11 mini should be available to purchase in Silver, Black and Gold colors with optional back covers, through JD for CNY 1,500 ($230/€205). You can now pre-order in China, and direct sales starts from April 25th.
You may also like to check out: