Today, the Moto E4 Plus was been launched at an event in New Delhi, announcing all the details regarding its availability and pricing information. Here’s everything you really want and need to know about the latest, but already unveiled two Lenovo-owned Motorola smartphones, the Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus.
First and foremost, the Moto E4 Plus smartphone in India to come with similar specs to the US, it was introduced alongside the standard Moto E4 last month. Secondary factor to consider is that the Moto E4 Plus’s major attraction to Buy is its 5000mAh battery, the smartphone will be Flipkart exclusive for now.
It sports a metal back with a circular camera frame and antenna lines. If not there’s a Motorola batwing logo and a speaker grille also situated at the back portion of the smartphone.
The smartphone which will be available to purchase online in India, Moto E4 Plus goes on sale starting today itself, Wednesday. The smartphone has a Home button in the front with a fingerprint scanner packed underneath, and the volume and power keys are both merged on the right edge of the handset, The 3.5mm headphone audio jack is seen residing on top and the E4 Pus also has a water resistant nano-coating, while the company is touting the One Key Nav feature on the fingerprint sensor.
Moto E4 Plus price in India is set for Rs. 9,999. The smartphone that has been launched today will have a 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal storage. The company has chosen to forego the 2GB RAM.16GB storage variant in the country. As the competition in Indian market is on heat now, the smartphone will be sold via Flipkart itself.
Speaking about the Moto E4 Plus launch offers, the company has also mentioned a host of the day offerings – Moto E4 Plus buyers will get the Moto Pulse 2 headphones at a discounted price of Rs. 749 (down from Rs. 1599); a free 2-month subscription Jio Prime + 30GB additional data, and an exchange offer up to Rs. 9000 is being also allotted for on the phone. A Buyback Gaurantee of up to Rs. 4,000 was also announced, whereas the buyers will also be getting 20 percent off on Flipkart SmartBuy products.
Moto E4 Plus Features and Specifications
In terms of hardware keys, the Moto E4 Plus runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The smartphone’s display is of 720×1280 pixels 5.5-inch HD screen. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK6737M SoC paired with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage the smartphone offers is of 32GB which is further expandable via microSD card slot up to 128GB. There’s no Hybrid slot, rather the company is touting the presence of a dedicated SD card channel.
As for the optics, the Moto E4 Plus sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus and a single-LED flash. Up front, there’s a 5-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture, fixed focus, single-LED flash, and a beautification mode for better selfies.
As aforementioned the 5,000mAh battery package on the Moto E4 Plus is non-removable one that supports fast charging, too. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Micro-USB port, GPS, Bluetooth v4.1, and 4G support. The Moto E4 Plus color variants to be available in Iron Grey and Fine Gold options.
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with 650MHz Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 3GBRAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 um pixel size, 78° lens
- 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, 74° lens
- Water-repellent coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos.
- Dimensions:155 x 77.5 x 9.55mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery with 10W rapid charging
- Idea 4G Data Offer – Get 84GB for 84 days at just Rs.443
- Free 2 months subscription to hotstar premium
- Motorola Pulse2 Headset worth Rs. 1599 at just Rs. 749
- Special Exchange Offer – Get up to Rs.9000 off on exchanging your old phone
- Flipkart Smartbuy – Get Extra 20% off on Flipkart SmartBuy products
- Flipkart Buy Back Guarantee – Enjoy buyback guarantee up to Rs.4000 on Moto E4 plus
You might also like to check out:
- The Moto G5S Plus Is One That Puts The Gap Between Budget And Premium
- Moto Z2 Play US Release Date, Specs & Price Announced, Details Here
- The 2017 Google Pixel XL With 6-Inch AMOLED Display, Narrow Bezel Surfaces In Render
- Apple’s iPhone 8 Could Come With A Mirror-Like Finish
- Latest Galaxy Note 8 Leaked Schematics Confirm The Phone’s Most Iconic Features