Motorola has launched its all-Metal smartphone in India as promised. The Moto M sports a unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the back and moreover, it comes with the support for highly-influenced audio setup, Dolby Atmos. Rest of its details can be had without any waiting right below.
The Moto M phone will be available in two variants and will be sold directly from Flipkart. First version of Motorola’s Moto M is a 32GB storage variant with 3GB of RAM, that’s priced at INR 15,999 (around $237). The second version of Moto M has a 64GB storage paired with 4GB RAM, which haven’t received an exact price in India as yet. Availability of the two Moto M models will officially go on sale starting December 15.
Moto M Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
Motorola Moto M comes in Gold and Silver colors and it also arrives with launch offers such as:
* Customers can get a special exchange offer of up to Rs. 2000 on their old smartphone.
* Flat Rs. 1000 off on purchasing with Citi Bank Credit Cards
* Get INR 1000 off on Moto Pulse 2 Headset (at Rs. 499) with the Moto M smartphone
* EMI service is also available starting Rs. 776 per month.