The Samsung Galaxy S7 is what the 2016 flagship smartphone rumored to show up its face at Mobile World Congress keynote this year in Barcelona, and of course its has been not only rumored but alongside the new Galaxy S series, we could see the launch of its variants, such as Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7 Edge+ simultaniously. The Samsung’s flagship ahs been leaked in images, concept designs and other far beyond expectations, but all those speculations aren’t been confirmed officially by the South Korean Electronics yet.
If the purported images are to be believed, then it looks like Samsung is preparing several screen sizes and shapes for the Galaxy S7 lineup.
Leaked in promo image, showing off the S7, S7 edge and s7 Edge Plus – hints at the “all at once” approach. Samsung might be prepping to introduce all the three variants at the similar release timeframe and leaving the Galaxy Note 6 open for solo announcement sometime near or later.
Specifications wise, the Galaxy S7 is expected to get a QHD Super AMOLED display with a resolution screen of 2K (2560x1440px), 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, 12MP BRIGHTCELL camera and most interestingly equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for some regions and Exynos 8890 in select locations.
What was missing in the promotional list was the Galaxy S7+, which was speculated to bring a flat-screened. XL sized model. Nothing is clear at the far moment and you should take this damm news with a pinch of salt and next stay tuned to our discoveries.
Also like to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge To Be Waterproof And Do Carry microSD, Bigger Battery Packs
- Latest Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge+ Leaks, Hints At 5.7-inch Version With 12MP Camera
- All Galaxy S7 Predictions Rendered In One Place – ClearForce Display, SD820, 20MP Camera And More
- Reported Leak Reveals Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone Set For Early 2016 Release
- Samsung Galaxy S7 To Have 3D Touch-Like Pressure Sensitive Display, microSD Slot