As OnePlus 3 smartphone is all set to launch in an online VR event earlier today, and was confirmed to go on sale without invites, exclusively via Amazon.in from June 15. Unfortunately, the Hindusthan Times paper has accidentally published an advert for the OnePlus 3 phone, revealing the official price of the 6GB RAM model at Rs. 27,999.
Nevertheless, the ad leaked also confirmed the design with metal body, CPU of Snapdragon 820 SoC, fingerprint sensor, Otoc AMOLED display and anew Dash charge technology. Till now, OnePlus has imported 25,000 units of yet-unannounced OnePlus 3 units in Graphite color to Chennai, according to the recent listing in Zauba.
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS 3.0
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
All the details about the phone at the OnePlus 3 launch later today.