Alongside new ads Apple shared for Android users to switch to iPhone, also pushed out several new iPad ads on its YouTube channel in the United Kingdom, all of which are designed to highlight the addition of Apple Pencil support to the low-cost tablet.
Each of the videos is short in length which ranges from 12 seconds to 17 seconds and focuses on a different iPad and Apple Pencil feature or supported app. The Notes app is demonstrated in the first video, for example, while the drawing app Tayasui Sketches Pro is shown off in the second.
Here’s another, the third video highlighting Apple Pencil integration in Keynote, a new feature that was announced along with the debut of a new iPad, and the fourth covers the Markup feature that can be used to edit screenshots, photos, images, and more.
All of these videos will likely be used both in TV spots and across social media sites, like Instagram. Apple has only shared these videos on the UK YouTube site thus far, but they may be shared in the U.S. at a later date.
Apple has already been sharing several tutorial-style videos to promote its new iPad with Apple Pencil integration, and it has been pushed the “Homework” ad out that was first introduced at the March 27 education-focused event where the new tablet debuted.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.0 Patch Notes And Release Date Time Frame Teased
- iOS 11.4 Beta 3 Download, Expected Release Date: Here’s What You Need To Know
- How To Use PUBG Mobile 3D Touch Controls On iPhone
- Download iOS 11.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Of Final Version Right Here
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.0 First Person FPP Mode Shown Off On Video
- Fortnite 3.5.1 Update, Patch Notes Release, Details Here
- iOS 11.4 Public Beta 2 Download Of IPSW, OTA Links Now Available
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]