Apple is planning to launch iPad Pro tablet in India next week and which it comes with a huge price-tag, which makes you happen to purchase a 12-inch MackBook. According to a report emerged from The Quint, both the Wi-Fi and LTE versions of iPad Pro pricing was revealed by some retailers, which supposedly includes the Mumbai-based retailer – Mahesh Telecom. Details go by this way, below.
Starting with the 32GB iPad Pro WiFi model, which it costs Rs. 67,900 and was actually priced at $799 in the United States. Pricing for the 128GB iPad model it cost you around Rs. 79,900 and when speaking about the iPad Pro (WiFi+Cellular) 128GB model at Rs 91,900, respectively.
Specifications wise, the iPad Pro is a powerful hardware in Apple’s iPad tablet series, which was introduced in September this year. The 12.9-inch iPad Pro screen features a stunning Retina display wit 5.6 million pixels. It’s thin, light and delivers all-day 10 hours battery life. Gets Apple Pencil with it externally, makes drawing and sketching feel remarkably fluid and natural, and delivers incredible accuracy for activities like fine art illustration and detailed 3D design. Still got a Lightning connector built-in on Pencil making it even easier to pair and charge.
New Smart Keyboard extends the utility of iPad Pro, offering a full-sized keypad in a thin, durable design. It attches to the innovative Smart Connector port, eliminating the requirement for a seperate battery, on/off switch or Bluetooth pairing.
The new iPad Pro manages to come in at just 6.9mm thickness, and weighing in about 1.57 pounds, as far as the design language is concerned. It packs the AX9 CPU, which is even more powerful than the A9 inthe iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. There’s an 8-megapixel on the iPad Pro rear camera embedded on the back of the device, along with a 5-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD shooter within the tablet. It carries an impressive 4 speaker setup with marked improvement in audio quality when tinkering with multimedia content. Speakers on the iPad Pro have been placed on the top and bottom, this time around.
- 12.9 inch Fully laminated Retina Display with 2732 x 2048 resolution at 264 ppi
- A9X chip with 3rd gen 64-bit architecture and M9 motion coprocessor
- Dimensions: 305.7x 220.6 x 6.9mm; Weight: 713 grams (WiFi) and 723 grams (Wi-Fi + Cellular)
- 32GB/128GB variants
- iOS 9
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer
- Four speaker audio
- 8 MP iSight camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2
- 10307 mAh / 38.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery with up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music
Here’s iPad Pro pricing structure when released in the U.S.:
iPad Pro – 32GB Wi-Fi: $799
iPad Pro – 128GB Wi-Fi: $949
iPad Pro – 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $1079
Now that it coming to the Indian market very soon. Experience the Apple’s new 12.9-inch iPad Pro with same specs aforementioned. Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard are available seperately.