Just after releasing a new iPhone X ad “your face is your password’ video highlighting Face ID, Apple has released a series of four ads showcasing the all-new 9.7-inch iPad as a great travel companion, taking notes, and much more.
All the videos (ads) are of 15-seconds long which showcase how the iPad can be used in order to take note of day-to-day tasks in the life of a student quickly and efficiently. The ads also promote how the Apple Pencil is a great toolkit for the new iPad as it helps in quickly jotting down notes, doodling over images and documents.
Apple has released its sixth-generation iPad a few months ago, which is aimed at students specifically. It adds support for Apple Pencil as well as coming with upgraded internals. Otherwise, there’s still no noteworthy difference between the 5th and 6th generation iPad.
If not, Apple promoting the iPad (6th Gen) as a great travel and note-taking companion. While its ads for the iPad Pro series highlight the tablet as a computer replacement. What do you say?
Up next to check out:
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- iOS 12 Dev Beta 4 Download, Public Beta 3 Expected Release Date
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]