Asus has launched its most powerful handset in ZenFone series, called ZenFone 2 ZE551ML in the United States and Canada. Unlocked versions will be made available by a variety of online retailers in the U.S. and Canada. As expected the Taiwan-based manufacturer Asus has announced the ZenFone 2 with 2GB RAM and 4GB of Memory models and that too differ in hardware under the hood. More details on how much the base model of Asus ZenFone 2 costs in the North America and Canada cane be grabbed right after this fold.
The ZenFone 2 ZE551ML packs a 5.5-inch 1920×1080 display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection, sports with 13-megapixel rear PixelMaster camera with Real Tone flash, 5MP front-facing camera and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Two variants available in the US – one with 1.8GHz quad-core Intel ATOM Z3560 CPU, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage and the second one goes with a quad-core 2.3GHz Intel Atom Z3580 processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 / 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2GB / 4GB RAM, 16GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI Skin
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, Real Tone flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9mm; weight 170g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Both the Asus ZenFone 2 models available in Black, Silver, Red and Gold. For a 2 gigs RAM variant you can shell upto $199 and for the top-end 4GB of RAM variant, it costs you around US $299. You’ll be able to get a ZenFone 2 completely unlocked from a variety of retailers, including Amazon, B&H, Groupon and Newegg in the U.S., and Newegg, NCIX, Canada Computer and Memory Express in Canada.