New BlackBerry Classic was already made available to pre-order on the company’s official website for $449.99. BlackBery Classic is one of the BB’s QWERTY smartphone which was unveiled offering the latest BlackBerry’s OS.
Went up for pre-order and if here comes the actual bad news and that’s the BlackBerry Classic in America goes out of stock at the online BlackBerry store, and no words on when the stock will be recharged. Time will tell the answer for that and we living in the US, have to wait for the new offering pretty soon.
Specifications of the BlackBerry Classic goes with a 3.46-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 720 pixels resolution screen, powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz processor paired with 2GB of RAM, 16GB ROM and packs an external microSD card that supports up to 128GB.
BlackBerry Classic sports an 8-megapixel rear camera alongside integrated with 2MP front-facing sensor, is backed up by a 2500mAh battery. Runs BlackBerry OS 10.3.1.
- Keyboard and navigation keys designed for optimal speed and accuracy
- Large square touch screen
- Amazingly fast and astoundingly beautiful web browsing
- A battery that powers through
- Ability to install Android and BlackBerry apps
- Works with GSM Carriers only. Bands include: FD-LTE: 1,2,4,5,7,13,17,25. HSPA: 1,2,4,5/6
- This product will not work on Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular
- NOTE: This device requires a nano SIM card.
The shipment date is listed for mid-December on the online BlackBerry shop, but no exact word about the official availability revealed. Stay tuned!