Xiaomi’s second teaser however confirmed the upcoming Redmi Pro to be coming integrated with a deca-core (10-cores) Helio X25 CPU. Also obsessive are the dual camera setup and OLED display. Today’s knot comes from the company’s CEO and co-founder Lei Jun committed that the smartphone will be powered by a MediaTek SoC, which will be the same processor that was introduced with the launch of Meizu PRO 6 back in April 2016.
What to say more! He also suggests that the new Redmi Pro will be the flagship smartphone in Redmi series which is set for debut on July 27. As promised, Xiaomi also released the third teaser featuring actor Liu Haoran – hints at the brushed metal unlibody design for the Redmi Pro, as predicted earlier.
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) OLED display from AUO
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 processor (Cortex 1.4GHz x4 + Cortex A53 2.0GHz x4 + the Cortex A72 2.5GHz X2) with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 12 MP dual rear cameras with Sony IMX260 and ISOCELL S5K2L1 sensors
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,700mAh battery
Within a week or so, we’ll be witnessing the introduction of the Xiaomi Redmi Pro in China. In India and other regions worldwide should also be announced by the time being. Stay tuned!
You might also like to check out: