Coolpad has announced just saying “as we brought the history changing Dual SIM Standby 12 years ago, this time again we preparing something unique for you!” Without giving any hint at the smartphone. But nevertheless, a teaser on its official Facebook.com/Coolpad page, it reveals the new Coolpad Max flagship smartphone, which is all set to be launching in India on May 20.
In this case, it also ran “Dual in One” campaign for its 2016 flagship, though. What’s next? Could be Coolpad Max, was originally introduced back in November 2015. That comes integrated with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset and 3GB of RAM. It is expected to release Coolpad Max in two variants in India next week, which already launched Coolpad Max with SD617, 4GB RAM and 64GB on storage in China, last month.
Rest of Coolpad Max Specifications includes
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) / Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lenses, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×6.9mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging
More details on Coolpad Max smartphone will go live next week, Friday.
You may also like to check out: