You can now download the latest version 5.0 of Truecaller ID app for your Windows Phone right away. Brings with it a new UI, making it easier to navigate through the features. With real time access to block spam list and blacklist, Truecaller for Windows Phone is a caller ID, now added Live tile notifications and many more. More details on the new Truecaller Windows Phone app can be grabbed after this jump.
Key Features of Truecaller 5.0 for Windows Phone
- Complete re-design and easy way to navigate
- Helps report unwanted/spam/scam calls all over the world
- Caller ID – Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your phonebook
• Block Calls & SMS – Block numbers from spam callers and telemarketers
• Search – Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world to see who it belongs to
• Get in touch with people via name search (Premium feature)
• Yelp! integration for faster business lookup results
• + more features to make your phone smarter
- Improved Spam detection with real time access to Truecaller’s global Top Spam List
- Blacklist Spam numbers in real time
- Improved Caller ID lets you identify incoming calls, even if you don’t have the number in your phonebook.
- Boosted Search within your personal contacts, or within Truecaller’s network
- Live Tile for Truecaller notifications
- New Arabic and Hebrew languages and Switch your app language without leaving the app
- Ask Cortana to search a name or number by using the voice keyword ‘Truecaller’ and then the suggestion (Only available in certain regions)
3G or WiFi is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
The Caller ID are only available for Lumia devices with Windows 8.1 version. Truecaller 5.0 is now available in-app purchases for Trucaller Premium to grab.