The Sony Xperia F8331, which has been the subject of leaks in earlier days and will be launched as Xperia XR was rumored in the past. Photos of the Xperia F8331 is said to be the next flagship smartphone of Sony that shows up its face again in a brand new rendered images. Newly leaked photographs are provided by the tipster/leaker @Onleaks.
Although, the leaked renders however go in line with the live images of Xperia 8331. Sony’s upcoming high-end smartphone in Xperia X range with model numbers F8331 and F8332, has been surfaced in User Agen profile last month. Now, those and these renders merge with each other, and as per that leak, the phone has an elongated power button on its right side which comes equipped with a fingerprint scanner.
There’s still a dedicated Camera button and the leaked F8331 phone has a new design with curved sides and is flat on the top and bottom.
With that said, the phone might measure roughly around 146.4 x 71.9 x 8.1mm and be called XperiaXR. With the placement of dual-tone LED flash is a bit different from earlier and the phone also has a USB Type-C port. Rest of the specifications includes:
- 5.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels)Display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
— OnLeaks (@OnLeaks) August 7, 2016
If all the above mentioned is to be believed. The Sony F8331/F8332 is expected to be announced at this year’s IFA 2016 in September next month.