The successor to the Gionee S6, the S6 Pro is all set to launch in India on June 13 as per an invite from Gionee. The S6 Pro is alleged to have a metal unibody design, and also said to be coming equipped with a fingerprint sensor and with the support for USB Type-C port.
Rest of the rumored specifications inside the Gionee S6 Pro alters with a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 652 processor, 4GB of RAM, 32/64GB of storage, microSD card slot, and the whole smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Camera sensor with 13MP on its back and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter is also given the fact. It offers 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and the battery it may carry of 3130mAh.
In Brief -Unconfirmed
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- 1.8GHz Snapdragon 652 processor
- 4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage, expandable via micro SD card
- Android (6.0) Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:153×75.3×7.6; Weight 150 grams
- 13 MP rear camera
- 8 MP front camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3130 mAh battery
Gionee S6 Pro is expected to go official on June 13 in China. Stay tuned to get all the details on its hardware keys, availability date and of course the pricing of the yet-unannounced device.