It’s allegedly said that Google will announce the launch of its own-branded Pixel Wear OS smartwatch this fall, the Google Pixel Watch. It will reportedly be unveiled during Google’s fall hardware event, alongside two new smartphones – the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. There’s another product ready to debut is the second-generation pair of Pixel Buds headphones.
The Google Pixel brand is one that the search giant continues to expand and with quite a bit of success, both the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are excellent examples of an Android smartphone which are the nearest thing to an iPhone that you are going to find in the Android community thanks to their great design and stock Android experience.
Another name we think of Google could adopt for its new watch is Pixel Time. Remember, you heard that here first.
The source behind the Pixel smartwatch story is none other than serial leaker @evleaks. He claims a reliable source of his own told him of the device’s existence with “high confidence.”
While the announcements will no doubt be centered around the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL, Blass says that there will be much more to enjoy when the event kick back later this year. If past events are anything to go by then we can expect will be announced in October, and the belief here is that the new phones will be joined by additional hardware.
Yes indeed, if the tip becomes correct then a new Pixel-branded smartwatch will be announced alongside a second-gen set of Pixel Buds, Google’s attempt at replicating the Apple AirPods in the Android space.
Rumors said it already, a wearable carrying the Pixel name have been building along for a while now and while the LG name has been handed around. And not the first to be associated with the name Pixel, neither, but it’s likely that this is the device that will be announced alongside the Pixel phones. We suspect this would more likely be a watch that Google would hold up as an example to others, with LG phones riffing on it in some way.
When the Pixel Buds are concerned, we don’t actually know what a second-generation option could entail although improved battery life and support for things like Google Assistant are a fair bet at this point.
(Source: Evan Blass [Twitter])
Popular In TechGiri:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 With CydiaOnboard : Video Demo Proof Posted Online By Security Researcher
- Houdini iOS 11.4 / 11.3 Semi-Jailbreak Teased In New Video
- How To Fix Black Dot Unicode Bug Crashing iMessage
- Android P DP2 Beta 2 OTA Download For Pixel, Oppo, Vivo, Mi Mix 2S, OnePlus Released Via Beta Program
- PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 APK, iOS Download Of English Version Release Is Forthcoming
- Download: iOS 11.4 Beta 4 IPSW & OTA, tvOS 11.4, watchOS 4.3.1, macOS 10.13.5 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue