A new demonstration video has created by Abraham Masri, back again to tease the release of a new version of Houdini semi-jailbreak offering support for devices running Apple’s iOS 11.4 platform. Here’s everything happening in the jailbreak community as of late.
The update of the semi-jailbreak was posted with a YouTube link attached that showed Houdini beta 3 running on an iOS 11.4 running iPad. Recently, we have seen the release of iOS 11.3 jailbreak with Cydia screenshots attached and the JB community has been active more than ever. So let’s dive into the particular to see more details on the matter today.
As with most developers and individuals involved in the jailbreak community, Masri has chosen social media as his medium in order to share information about Houdini and any associated progress. Showcases Houdini iOS 11.4 Semi-jailbreak on iPad, running various aspects of the functionality. You can see various Quick Actions as well as the ability to respring and reboot your device. Apart from showing how Houdini beta 3 running on an iPad with iOS 11.4 installed, it also claims to be able to clear files and cache and much more.
The YouTube video shows the latest version of Houdini running and kicking into action before running through various parts of its functions, such as hiding labels on installed icons and then springing that feature into action. As part of the demonstration on the iOS 11.4 iPad, Houdini has the ability to flip a simple toggle switch to enable or disable system updates.
The developer has shown off the Sources and Packages tabs situated at the bottom of the interface, each of which appears to be in a functional state. The video is a little over 4 minutes long and also showcased some specific Houdini related features as well as on the iPad running iOS 11.4.
The video which you’re seeing then finished off by Masri running through a number of additional Houdini features and showing them in action on the latest firmware for iPad.
The post published on Houdini beta 3 by Masri has come after a period of inactivity on social media to light. The developer shared his last post on social media in March. Taking into account the vulnerabilities, it seems like the developer has seen progress in terms of the info.plist exploit and Apple’s security daemon.
At this point in time, there is no additional information regarding the jailbreak availability. Moreover, Masri also used the video to state that the semi-jailbreak update on iOS 11.4 is “not available yet.” A release date for the newest version of Houdini with Masri himself using the YouTube channel to state that it’s unavailable though.
We are sure to share if anything comes out or when the information relating to this software becomes available and release to the general public. Also, let you know about all of that you can sample the Houdini semi-jailbreak on your iOS 11.4 (and probably iOS 11.3 as well) device.
(Source: Abraham Masri [YouTube])
- Fortnite 4.1 Update Patch Notes Released Complete With Avengers Mode, More
- iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak: Security Researcher Successfully Jailbreaks iOS 11.3 With Cydia Running On iPhone
- WhatsApp ‘Black Dot’ Bug Can Easily Crash Your Android Phone, Here’s How To Fix
- PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 APK, iOS Download Of English Version Release Is Forthcoming
- Download: iOS 11.4 Beta 4 IPSW & OTA, tvOS 11.4, watchOS 4.3.1, macOS 10.13.5 Released
- Android P DP2 Beta 2 OTA Download For Pixel, Oppo, Vivo, Mi Mix 2S, OnePlus Released Via Beta Program
- iOS 11.4 Beta 4 Release Notes And Changes: What’s New In This Release?
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue