It’s the high-end variant of HTC 10, which was said to launch in place of the company’s flagship, as HTC 10 Lifestyle in some part of the world. Exactly happened here, the device has quietly hit the shelves and gone on sale in India.
It is already been made available to purchase both online and offline in the said country, only only select retailers have its stock live at the moment. Specifically, the OnlyMobiles currently listed on its website for INR 47,990 (US$ 715), however the retail box is INR 52,800 (approximately at $787).
HTC 10 Lifestyle Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length, 86-degree wide angle
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
If looking to purchase HTC 10, which already went on sale in the Asian country for RS. 52,990 (for $790) at current exchange rates.
More on HTC Mobiles!
You may also like to check out: