Officially announced by the company that it will introduce its Huawei’s Honor 8 smartphone at an event in China on July 11th. It’s Honor branded smartphone which has been leaked several times in the Internet web, and that smartphone has also been certified by TENAA, which is a Chinese Telecommunication Authority. Confirmed that the Honor 8’s design and its specifications as well. Highlight of the yet-unannounced Honor 8 would be its dual-rear camera setup. Here are the details to learn more about the Honor 8.
Rumored Features and Specs
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 (4x 2.5GHz A72, A53 4 x 1.8 GHz) / Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 145.5×71.0×7.45(mm); Weight: 153g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2900mAh battery with fast charging
Price & Release Date
At an event on July 11, Honor 8 will be launched starting at 6:30 PM China Time (4:00 PM IST) and goes live in Shanghai Oriental Sports Center. Pricing for the Honor 8 is also speculated, which is said will be priced at 1999 Yuan (US$ 304 / INR 20,460 approx.) for the standard variant and will cost 2799 Yuan (US$ 425 / RS. 28,652 approx.) for the 128GB Honor 8 with Quad HD (QHD) screen.
You may also like to check out: