Huawei Honor is all set to unveil the Honor 8 smartphone with dual-lens camera in its home town on July 11. Now that a new Honor hardware with the model number EDI-Dloo has been certified in China, which it shows up its 6.6-inch AMOLED screen and a massive 4400mAh battery cell. Here are the details!
According to the images spotted at TENNA, it suggests the new Honor device to come with a full metal unibody design. Display with a Quad HD AMOLED with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels 2k. and the rest of its specifications includes:
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 178.8×90.9×7.18mm; Weight: 219g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Fast charging
The Honor EDI-DL00 comes in Gold and Silver color options. No idea whether this new rumored device will show its face alongside the launch of Honor 8 next week.
You may also like to check out: