iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther, the company’s latest Android smartphone launched in the Andi series and its yet another device powered by an Octa-Core processor. iBall has recently unveiled Slide Octa A41 voice calling tablet with the same SoC and today introduced the world with Andi Baby Partner.
Features a 4.5-inch qHD ((960 × 540 pixels) display, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and packs a 1.4GHz octa-core processor. With a dual-SIM support the iBall Andi v4.5 Baby Partner supports dual standby and 3G connectivity. Sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director, iBall said:
We are pleased to announce the new addition ‘Baby Panther’ – to the Andi Panther series. It is the compact with superior technological performance at low price point. Baby Panther is not only stylish but also the first 4.5” smart phone in the market today. It is sure to strike a chord with the entire new age users who are not only tech savvy but also conscious about the gadgets they carry.
Specifications Goes with
- 4.5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core cortex A7 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G (HSDPA: 42 Mbps; HSUPA: 11 Mbps) , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 1700 mAh battery
The iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther is priced at Rs. 7,599 in India. Available to buy in Blue and White colors respectively.