Apple has been investigating a small number of complaint cases pertaining to iPhone X, now confirmed that it has acknowledged the issue completely.
Multiple iPhone X owners have been taking to various support and forum communities including Apple’s own – to show that incoming calls fail to turn on the display of the device for a period of up to ten seconds. Somewhat, the calls display hanging around.
Users of Apple’s latest iPhone are aware that an incoming call is currently being received by the device due to the audible tone or vibration mode. But the screen doesn’t become active for a prolonged period of time. This means that in some instances the owner is unable to physically accept or reject a call. This issue doesn’t appear to be a brand new problem, with certain device owners complaining of the same this year. Although the complaints also going back to November of 2017 when the device was originally launched.
Most of such complaints seem to utterly confirm the similar type of unusual behavior by suggesting that the call is actually received by the handset but the on-screen interface which affords the user with the ability to interact with that call is displayed with a significant delay. That delay also promotes frustration among many, and also results in calls being repeatedly missed.
Otherwise, this appears to be a very limited issue affecting a tiny amount of iPhone X owners. Now that, the company has taken this seriously to warrant, applying the resource to try and get to the bottom of the problem, which will likely result in a fix being issued with a future version of iOS. Probably, in the form of iOS 11.2.6 download.
As far as the investigation goes forward, it will likely involve Apple getting in touch with affected consumers to try and gather data from their devices to try and see if they can pinpoint similarities. Once the problem has been identified, a fix will be put in place and issued.
Note: This isn’t the first time that Apple is dealing with complaints related to iPhone X and its performance. It’s a problem that consumers could do without, but it’s reassuring that Apple is reacting to resolve the problem. Hang out!
Up next to check out:
- How To Setup VPN On Apple TV 4K Or 4: Here’s The Guide Without Jailbreak
- Download: Kodi 17.6 Krypton Version Released, Here’s Information Guide
- HomePod: Order Now For February 9 Launch, Here’s What To Expect
- Download iOS 11.3 Beta 1 IPSW / OTA Update Featuring New Animoji, iMessage Business, More
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To 11.1.2 For Jailbreak Purposes, Is It Possible?
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]