The newly launched Xiaomi Mi Max is one of the high-end phablet with 6.44-inch display, which was actually made available in 3GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage option, as well as 4GB RAM and 128GB internal memory space. Now, a leaked screenshot surfaced online, suggesting that there’s another cheaper variant of Mi Max.
Here’s the proof of the existence of a new Mi Max model that has a 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. Rest of the specifications will remain same, meaning the selling point of the phone will remain unchanged, only change would be the RAM and ROM and the reasonable point to expect is that the device will carry a comparatively lower price-tag.
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications
- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 / Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, 4GB with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 173.1×88.3×7.5mm; Weight: 203g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4850mAh (typical) / 4760mAh (minimum) battery
Wait! There is no way to verify the authenticity of this leak, so take it with a grain of salt for now.
You may also like to check out:
- Xiaomi Mi Max Launch Date In India Set On June 30
- Real-World OnePlus 3 Vs iPhone 6s Speed Test [Video]
- More Xiaomi Smartphones And Tablet Devices