The LeEco Le 2 was been certified at TENNA in China sporting a Helio X20 chispet recently, and today another version of LeTV‘s Le 2 Pro (x820) with 6GB of RAM and Snapdragon 820 processor has been leaked on GFXBench benchmarking website, followed by on GeekBench as well. If that’s the case, then it would be the successor to the high-end LeEco Le Max, the Le Max 2. Before we go conclude anything about its name and specifications, we have to look at its results.
The benchmark listing specifies the hardware keys very similar that already revealed in the past, a 5.5-inch Quad HD screen, 21-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8-megapixel selfie shooter, fingerprint under the metal body and much more.
LeEco Le 2 Pro rumored Specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EUI
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery
We can expect to see two or more smartphones from LeEco, which includes the LeTV Le 2, Le 2 Pro or Le Max 2. Expected to be officially announced at an event in China on April 20.
Update X1: Finally, LeEco has launched three new smartphones in China today, along with the introduction of its very own autonomous electric car LeSEE.
- LeEco Le 2, Le 2 Pro And Le Max 2 Smartphones With USB Type-C Audio, Specs And Price
- LeEco Officially Teases Its Very Own Autonomous Electric Car Vs. Tesla Model 3 [Watch Out]