During the A7000 flash sale in Bangalore, Lenovo at Flipkart office has introduced A6000 Plus as an 4G LTE capable smartphone, and which it details a 5-inch HD display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor paired with Adreno 306 GPU. More news about the Lenovo A6000 Plus can be grabbed after this jump.
The new A6000 Plus runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Lenovo Vibe UI on top, and sports similar specs of A6000 3G smartphone. Interesting one here is that the new A6000+ has a 2 gigs memory and has a 16GB of internal storage, which is a bit higher when compared to the 1GB RAM and 8GB built-in storage on its predecessor.
Lenovo A6000 Plus Key Features
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 400 MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Dual Micro-SIM Slots
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.2mm thick and weighs 128 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Available in Black, White, Yellow and Red colors. Lenovo A6000 Plus pricing and availability date hasn’t revealed by the company as yet, but it’s expected to happen very soon. The company would share more details about the upcoming phone closer to its launch.
Update: Lenovo has sold out 30,000 A7000 smartphones in its first flash sale in India through Flipkart today, held in Bangalore. Next sale will be conducted on April 22nd, 2015.