It was first unveiled in China featuring a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080 pixels screen, MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core processor, and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. The smartphone was said to be the KillerNote5 and the international variant with 3GB RAM in coming into the Indian market very soon.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Dolby ATMOS, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
About the pricing details for the Vibe K5 Note, we have to wait until it officially launches on the given date and comes in Silver and Gold colors. Worth checking out its hardware keys and many to consider what and why its best smartphone for an affordable range.
(Source: Lenovo India Twitter)
You may also like to check out: