Expected launching of Lenovo Vibe K5 Note smartphone in India has been postponed, which the company has announced the date for that later next month, on August 1st. The K5 Note was actually set for today, the July 20, but due to some reasons, Lenovo has changed its release date.
The successor to the Vibe K4 Note, which is the current flagship originally launched in India earlier this year. The Vibe K5 Note features a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p screen, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10.
The Vibe K5 Note was made available in China this year, and said that the international version of the smartphone to pack a 3GB RAM, and also believed to come running Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Dolby ATMOS, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Here’s what the Lenovo’s Vibe K5 Note teaser video shows up is the highlights of the built-in TheaterMax feature. It will be coming in Silver and Gold colors, very soon we should know the pricing for the Vibe K5 Note in India as it launches next month.
You may also like to check out: