It’s been confirmed officially. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note will launch in India on August 1st 2016 and the smartphone will come with 4GB of RAM. According to the latest tweets from the company, Lenovo India has already made available of its specs, which actually was launched in China accompanying a 2GB RAM memory, and the Indian variant would be coming next week with 4GB of RAM compared to 3GB RAM in several countries worldwide.
No answer behind the launching of Vibe K5 Note in India, took seven months after the earlier K4 Note was introduced. Finally, Lenovo confirmed the 4GB RAM K5 Note variant on its Twitter feed, asking users what they plan to do with all that memory on the smartphone.
In terms of its key features, the new Lenovo Vibe K5 Note has a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 401 ppi, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 CPU. It will unfortunately stick with 16GB of internal storage or launch a 32GB variant, although it come with an expandable microSD card support for up to 256GB.
The Vibe K5 Note’s primary camera of 13-megapixel with dual-LED flash, has also gets a secondary 9-megapixel camera sensor. It packs a 3500mAh battery which would be a non-removable one, and of course the fingerprint scanner on the back is also present.
The success will be launched in India on the 1st of August to compete with the likes of LeEco Le 2, Redmi Note 3, its own K4 Note, etc. Got no idea whether Vibe K5 Note will also treated with the same, as Lenovo’s K4 Note came with support for ANT VR headset and the smartphone was initially sold via flash sale on Amazon.
But nevertheless, it already confirmed through a teaser video that Vibe K5 Note will have TheaterMax feature, which the company pointing it has released another teaser highlighting the phone’s smooth multitasking.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Specs And Price
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Dolby ATMOS, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Available in Silver and Gold colors. For the details on Lenovo Vibe K5 Note pricing will be disclosed when it debuts next Monday.
You might also like to check out:
- Coolpad Note 3 Plus Vs Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Vs Redmi Note 3 And Canvas 6 Pro: Price, Specs Compared
- LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison
- LeEco Le 2 Vs YU Yunicorn Vs Lenovo ZUK Z1: Specs, Price And Features Compared