Today Lenovo announced that the Lenovo Z1 smartphone which is powered by ZUK will be launching in India on May 10. Lenovo also mentions that it will be a crowd sourced launch that will allow its Fans to launch the phone. Originally, the said smartphone was officially introduced in August last year, as ZUK Z1.
Invitation sent by Lenovo reads “World’s first ever crowd sourced phone launch“, based Cyanogen OS 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on-board, which can further upgradable to Cyanogen OS 13 based on Android Marshmallow.
The Lenovo Z1 is powered packed with 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor and paired with Adreno 330 GPU, coupled with 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB of internal eMMC 5.0 storage and more.
Full Lenovo Z1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 100% NTSC color gamut
- 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR3 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.0) internal memory
- Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Andriod 5.1.1 Lollipop. Upgradable to Cyanogen OS 13 based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, OIS, 1.12um pixels, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, OmniVision OV8865 sensor, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor (FPC 1155)
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 77.3 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 175 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 4100mAh built-in battery with fast charging
Coming in dark grey color to India, Lenovo Z1 will be available at a price which is not revealed yet, but get the details next Tuesday at launch.
You may also like to check out: