The model number LG-H791 posing smartphone has appeared on Amazon.in website and it is expected to be the number of yet-unannounced LG Nexus 2015 model. On September 29th, it was imminent to see the launch of the purported Nexus device by LG, and just ahead of its announcement date its specifications has also been revealed, which hints that the gadget might debut in the country very soon.
However, the leaked page on Amazon India doesn’t show up the image of the smartphone, though. According to the previous rumors and speculations points at its innards that could include an USB Type-C port and a fingerprint sensor on its back portion.
If it’s the retail box of the LG Nexus 5X surfaced on Amazon is to be trusted, then it also revealed that its coming with 32GB of storage. Listing reveals 16GB of built-in space.
Alleged specs of LG Nexus 5X goes in brief:
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Single nano SIM
- 12.3MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154 x 76 x 10mm; Weight: 177g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2700mAh battery
It is believed that the smartphone will be available to purchase in Charcoal Black, Ice Blue and Quartz White colors, as per Amazon listing.