The domestic handset maker has made Micromax Bolt A067 Available in India, the company’s latest smartphone in Bolt series now on sale.
With a 4-inch WVGA screen, it is powered by a dual-core 1.3GHz processor. It falls in a mid-range category and below are the full features and specs of what actually the new Bolt series smartphone is capable of.
The Micromax Bolt A067 is a dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby smartphone with no 3G connectivity, but runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box, paired with 512MB of RAM, 4GB ROM but further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. Camera wise, the Bolt A067 packs a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and houses a 0.3MP VGA sensor on board.
Micromax Bolt A067 Specifications Goes with
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 1300 mAh battery
The Micromax Bolt A067 is priced at Rs. 3,899. Available to buy from Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom.