The Moto E3 Power with model number XT1706 got Bluetooth certified earlier this month, and now another have received WiFi alliance that reveals some of its specifications and features to note down.
Here’s what we got is the WiFi certified Moto E3 Power, with the evidence suggesting that both the branding and the product number of one E3 variant. Called Moto E3 Power (XT1706). The same handset with that exact number already benchmarked back in March 2016. Revealing that the smartphone have a 5-inch HD 720p touchscreen, an 8MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera for selfies, and is powered by MediaTek MT6735 chipset clocked in at 1GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU, paired with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage and by far it will be an Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow handset.
The Moto E3 Power WiFi certification also confirms the 3500mAh battery package, compared to the original Moto E3’s 2800mAh unit.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Moto E3 Power, offered by Lenovo might launch in some markets as the Vice C2 in Asia probably. Or could take the IFA 2016 event to make it official, along with Moto Z Play with Moto Mods.
You may also like to check out:
- Moto G4 Play Announced: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Moto Z Play With Snapdragon 625, 3GB RAM Certified In China [TENAA]
- Lenovo Air 13 Pro Announced: A Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Windows 10 Laptop Rival
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note With 5.5-Inch 1080p Screen Launched In India, Priced At Rs. 11999