After unveiling the Moto Z at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 event earlier this year, the company Motorola is all set to launch the flagship smartphone to India. As Motorola is hosting an event in India on October 4th to release the much-awaited Moto Z flagship as well as the Moto Z Play smartphones. You can watch the live stream online at 12PM.
What to say about the Motorola Moto Z. Features a full-metal unibody design and one that catches our mind is its semi-modular capabilities. Essentially allows users snap on external modules called ‘Moto Mods’ to the ’16 magnetic’ port at the back, which in addition adds extra functionality to the Moto Z.
Motorola has also unveiled a handful of modues that includes the likes of JBL’s SoundBoost to explore audio output of the smartphones. There’s InstaShare mode, that turns your smartphone into a projector, and a PowerBank, boost the Moto Z’s battery life up to 23 hours. Still got the Hasslebald True Zoom camera Mod, which was revealed recently.
Moto Z Specifications
With a 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display counts at 1920-by-1080 pixels resolution protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and paired with 403ppi. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.2GHz Octa-Core chipset and features Adreno 506 GPU. The phone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Rest of the key features includes:
- Single Nano-SIM / Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, 1.3um pixel, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, Wide-Angle lens, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Front-ported loudspeaker,3-mic support
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 76.4 x 6.99mm; Weight: 165g
- Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C port
- 3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
Moto Z Play
- 5.5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB with 32GB storage / 2GB with 16GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android (6.0) Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 4G LTE, 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C port
- 3510mAh battery
Best features on Moto Z Play would be its rear-facing camera sensor, and its 4K video recording capabilities and more.
You might also like to check out:
- This is How MotoMods Will Transform Lenovo Moto Z, Moto Z Force Phones
- Moto Z And Moto Z Force Announced, Arrives With Swappable Modular Back [Video]
- Moto E3 Power Launched In India: Price, Specs, Release Date And More