Motorola has launched the 4G LTE-enabled variant of Moto E (2nd Gen) in India, and with it now you get a 3G and a 4G Moto E variants in line on the market. More3 details on the 2nd Generation Moto E 4G in India can be checked after this fold.
The new Moto E (2nd-Gen) will be exclusively be available through Flipkart and the 4G version is powered by a faster 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor. Other specifications are similar, including a 4.5-inch qHD screen, Android 5.0 Lollipop, 5-megapixel rear camera without flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
The 4G variant is a bit more expensive, costing Rs. 7,999 ($128) compared to the 3G model that costs Rs. 6,999 ($112) and available in omes in black and white colors.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with 400 MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 5MP rear camera
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 66.8×129.9×5.2 – 12.3 mm; Weight: 145 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2390mAh battery
Flipkart is taking orders for the 2nd-Generation Moto E 4G and is expected to ship between April 23 or 27th. Available with some offers and it comes with launch offers that includes, flat 70% off on 8GB Transcend Class 4 card, 100% Cashback for 200 Customers and 6 Months of Unlimited Music Downloads on Saavn Pro.