The Nokia 6 is the largest of the newly launched Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 smartphones with 8.4mm dimensions, that differentiates the official detailing of the three. Here’s everything you need to know, such as its specs, price info and more.
First thing first! All the three new Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 are new Android smartphones from Nokia with Nokia 6 being the flagship model, it runs pure stock version of Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Google Assistant out of the box. As far as the design quality and build goes, it features aluminum unibody and will cost $240 when debuts outside China in Q2 this year.
While the flagship Nokia 6 phone carries 154 x 75.8 x 7.85-8.4mm measurements; the Nokia 5 is 149.7 x 72.5 x 8.05-8.55mm; Nokia 3 is 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48mm when compared. These phones start life as a solid block of 6000 series aluminum and are machined from this block. The Nokia 6 has a full metal body, while the Nokia 3 gets a metal core with a polycorbonate back added.
Nokia 6 vs Nokia 5 Vs Nokia 3
Displays on the new Nokia models are a fairly predictable stepped positioning. The Nokia 6 gets 5.5-inch 1920×1080 pixels fullHD resolution screen with 403ppi, Snapdragon 430 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage with microSD expansion, 16MP rear camera. The Nokia 6 will cost you €229 in its regular form. Opt for the Arte Black edition.
Nokia 6 Features / Specs:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual speakers, Dual smart amplifiers (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 154 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh built-in battery
Nokia 5 on the other hand features a 5.2-inch 720p HD display, Snapdragon 430 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage with microSD slot, 13MP rear camera and software it runs on Android 7.1.1 as well. Design wise, Nokia 5 is also made of aluminum unibody with visible antenna lines at the top and bottom, along with curved edges. It will also be available for $199 (€189) budget price in Q2 this year and comes in four colors.
Nokia 5 Specifications
The mid-range smartphone has a NFC chip built in and does feature a fingerprint sensor. Nokia is promising regular updates with new features and security patches. It will be available as both single SIM and dual SIM variant.
Launching in Q2, Nokia 3 is another budget-friendly smartphone gets just $139 tag featuring aluminum frame with polycarbonate body. As far as the hardware keys go, it features a 5-inch HD display, 2GB RAM 16GB storage with dedicated microSD expansion slot, quad-core processor, 8MP front and rear cameras running pure stock Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass display, 450 nits brightness
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 2GBGB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM / Single SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 8MP autofocus front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48 mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
You can easily target the difference between all the three new high-end to cheaper variants of Nokia 6, 5 and 3 smartphones. The first one with top key features may focus purely on competing with LG G6 flagship which was introduced as well at MWC 2017.
You might also like to check out:
- LG G6 Premium Phone With QHD+ FullVision Display, Snapdragon 821, Dual 13MP Rear Cameras Announced
- Pokemon Go 1.27.3 And 0.57.3 Hack Available To Download Now
- iOS 10 / 10.2 / 10.1.1 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks On Cydia [List]
- BlackBerry KEYone With Premium 3:2 Display, QWERTY Keyboard, Android 7.1 Details
- Nokia 6 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs LeEco Le 2 Vs Coolpad Cool 1 Dual: Specs, Price Compared