At the launch Of Nokia 6, the company has reportedly shown off a new smartphone prototype codenamed Supreme, which according to the leaks, be the flagship Nokia smartphone in the year 2017. Also surfaced is the news that fans will see the introduction of Nokia 8 smartphone at this years Mobile World Congress (MWC 2017) in Barcelona. Here’s everything we need to share with you about the next-new Nokia handset.
The latest reports although suggesting that the high-end Nokia phone is expected to come in two variants, one of which will use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor, 6GB of RAM and a 24-megapixel rear-facing camera sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) thing along with EIS 3.0. Second model will be powered by a Snapdragon 821 SoC, 4GB RAM and guesstimated rear camera sensor pixels.
When talking about the photography features, it’s not clear whether Nokia 8 may get Carl Zeiss optics. Both the versions are expected to have a 12-megapixel front-facing selfie camera. And the sizes of one Nokia 8 would be 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED screen, dual front-facing speakers and the Nokia logo printed on front during boot-up.
This YouTube subscriber has got hold of the apparent images of that prototype of the phone and of course, its specifications as well, claiming that Qualcomm and Nokia suggests the phone will have the smoothest video on a smartphone till date.
Nokia 8 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 518ppi Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU / Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 24MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, EIS 3.0, 4K Video recording
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, notification LED
- Dual speakers
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE
The HMD Global who announced Nokia 6 this year is also expected to launch Nokia 8 smartphone at the MWC on February 26th. Notably, these are those prototypes that can vary when the final version of the smartphone launches.
You might also like to check out:
- Nokia 6 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs LeEco Le 2 Vs Coolpad Cool 1 Dual: Specs, Price Compared
- Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Gets Android 7.0 Nougat Update, Download Now
- If Not Galaxy S8, Xiaomi Mi6 To Feature Snapdragon 835 SoC As OPPO Find 9, Set For March Release Date