Nubia Mobile is one of the best professional Android smartphone maker, has already created a hype in providing the high quality Nubia Z11 in the past, has today announced yet another mobile device, called Nubia Z17 mini. Here are the details including specs, price information and release date timeframe.
ZTE’s nubia brand has just introduced the world with Nubia Z17 mini, the latest smartphone in Nubia Z series at an event in China, as it promised. Originally, the smartphone launched today at a special event scheduled by Nubia, which specifically describes its highlighting features, and a massive memory and aimed at focusing on to become the best dual camera phone.
The nubia Z17 mini joins a growing list of affordable smartphones, which comes equipped with a decently fair 13-megapixel dual rear cameras, one with monochrome lens and the second one with RGB lens, offering crisp shots. Interestingly, the smartphone Z17 mini also has ultra fast focus in 0.1 seconds and supports aperture adjustment from f/1.0 to f/16.0. By the way on its front-facing, the nubia Z17 mini smiles with a 16-megapixel selfie camera incorporates with 80-degree wide-angle lens.
Display size on the newly announced Nubia Z17 mini flaunts a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen. Under the hood, you will find the smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 processor, which the hardware comes with a unibody metal design and is just 7.45mm thick.
The ZTE nubia Z17 mini is of course a high end gadget with fast charging and comes with improved performance and gaming experience is utterly great. It is priced at 1699 yuan (US$ 246 / INR 16,000 approx.) for the 4GB + Qualcomm SD652 variant, and the 6GB RAM with Snapdragon 653 model costs 1999 yuan (US$ 289 / Rs. 18830 approx.).
Nubia Z17 mini Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut.
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD
- Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP (monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.65 × 72.5 × 7.45mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2950mAh battery with fast charging
The ZTE nubia Z17 mini comes in Elegant Black, Black with Gold, Champagne Gold and Red colors. It is right now available for preorder in China and go on sale from April 13.
You might also like to check out:
- ZTE Axon 7 Introduced: First Daydream-Ready Smartphone From China
- YouTube TV Is Now Live In 5 U.S. Cities, A DVR App Available To Download Now
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Goes Official: Specs, Price And Release Date
- The Honor 8 Pro Is A Huawei P10 Best Flagship Yet Launched With Stronger Specs And Smaller Price