All about the already leaked Samsung Galaxy C5 has now been a minimal subject, set to be unveiled on MAY 26 along with the Galaxy C7. Spotted on the website of Chinese telecommunications authority, TENAA, confirming its hardware key features, revealing its coming with slim metal design of 6.7mm and listed it with 16MP camera module.
The listing shows up the device is powered by an octa-core processor (two variants – 1.5GHz / 1.2GHz), and sports a 5.2-inch full HD display. It has a 4GB of RAM and could be available in to storage options; 32GB and 64GB internal slots.
For the selfies, the smartphone has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera sensor, and the Galaxy C5 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Battery package of 2600mAh unit. Color options include Gold.
Samsung Galaxy C5 rumored Specifications:
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Dimenisons: 145.9 × 72 × 6.7mm; Weight:
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth v 4.1, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
It seems like Samsung will also introduce the Galaxy C7 along with the debut of Galaxy C5 at an event next Thursday. Apart from Gold, the smartphones will be available to purchase in Silver, pink and gray colors. Pricing details are been rumored to get a tag of 1599 Yuan ($244 / Rs. 16390 approx) and 1799 Yuan ($275 / INR 18440 respectively).
You may also like to check out: