Now that after many rumors and predictions Samsung Galaxy C9 gets an official launch date in China, set for on October 21st. Samsung is expected to announce both the smartphones, the Galaxy C9 and the Galaxy C9 Pro, which has already been surfaced in press renders last week. Here is more to learn about the new C9 and C9 Pro smartphones, should go live in a couple of days.
Here’s the invitation from Samsung for the release of its new Galaxy C9 smartphone with 16MP front and rear cameras, 6GB RAM, fingerprint sensor, dual SIM, 4G LTE, Octa-Core Snapdragon 652, microSD card and more. About Galaxy C9 Pro?
Two new Samsung smartphones in the company’s Galaxy ‘C’ series is said to have an metal unibody design and also teased the antenna arrangement on the back of the phone, which Sammy calls it “Next level of antenna craftmanship”. As per earlier leaks, TENAA listing spotted earlier suggests that the smartphone will sport a full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) AMOLED display and will run on Android 6.0.1.
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy C9 and the Galaxy C9 Pro are expected to shows their faces in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold colors. More details on Friday.
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Gets Certified, Alongside Galaxy C9 Pro Specs
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Specs Appears On GeekBench, Confirms Snapdragon 652 SoC, 6GB RAM And More
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Appears Has Been Imported Into India For Testing
- All Metal Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Launching Exclusively On Flipkart This October 20