Speaking about the Samsung Galaxy S7, rumored to be coming packing a Snapdragon 820 chipset, but what today’s reveal shows up is an Exynos 8890 powered Galaxy S7 device, spotted at the AnTuTu benchmarks website.
Now that we have got a proof of there’s an Exynos 8890 variant of Galaxy S7 hands-on, we can expect it from Samsung at the MWC 2016 event. Last time when it was shown off on GFXBench, it was alleged to get mosre impressive results and the new listing on AnTuTu Galaxy S7 benchmarks, it reveals the Exynos 8890-packed smartphone specifications – 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM etc.
The screen resolution is appears to have a 5.1-inch QHD AMOLED display of 2560×1440 pixels 2K resolution screen. Camera it shows up, which has been reduced to 12MP, but equivalent to a new BRIGHTCELL sensor that offers much better high-res images and improved low-light performance. Still got a 5MP front-facing camera.
It will be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC 2016) keynote, which Samsung holding it in Barcelona, could launch all the expected three versions of it. The Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge and the Galaxy S7 Edge+.
You may als like to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Dual SIM Hardware Gets Certified In Indonesia
- Two Galaxy S7 Screen Sizes Outed In Latest Leak [Images]
- Reported Leak Reveals Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone Set For Early 2016 Release
- All Galaxy S7 Predictions Rendered In One Place – ClearForce Display, SD820, 20MP Camera And More
- Vivid Photos: Samsung Tipped Working On Apple’s Live Photos-Like Feature For Galaxy S7