New press renders of Samsung’s forthcoming Galaxy S8 Lite has been shared on Weibo this time around giving the best look at the phone’s design.
Originally, these leaked renders were initially revealed in FCC and TENNA listings showing earlier this week, as per the new report from The Verge. According to the specs and images from TENNA, the Galaxy S8 Lite looks pretty similar to the Galaxy S8, with Samsung’s “Infinity Display,” Bixby-dedicated button, and the same fingerprint scanner attached on the rear back of the phone, below the camera.
Now that the Galaxy S8 Lite has started to crop up all over the place, have press renders leaked on Chinese social network. Based on previous leaks, it would appear that the smartphone is essentially what the name Lite suggests, making it a more budget-friendly device based on the existing platform.
Internally, specifications-wise the display size is identical to its flagship counterpart at5.8-inches, that differ from the original Samsung Galaxy S8. While the resolution is lower and tops out at 2220 x 1080 pixels. There is Snapdragon 660 chipset instead of the Qualcomm SD-835 SoC of last year’s flagship, too. The back of the phone gas a 16-megapixel camera, and inside, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage along with a 3,000mAh battery.
If the press images are to be believed, then the phone will ship in both black and red color options, although we do not know when that may be. Internet scuttlebutt has it potentially launching in China on May 21st, unfortunately, international launches are unknown at this time.
We’ll keep an eye on these tips and plead for more information on Samsung‘s more budget-friendly phone over the coming week. Stay tuned for updates!
Up next to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Active Specs Leaked Online
- iPhone X vs. Galaxy S9+ Camera: Which Smartphone Has a Better Sensor?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Launch Details Surface
- PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 APK English Version Release Once Again Teased
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 With Cydia Onboard : Video Demo Proof Posted Online By Security Researcher
- Houdini iOS 11.4 / 11.3 Semi-Jailbreak Teased In New Video
- How To Fix Black Dot Unicode Bug Crashing iMessage
- Download: iOS 11.4 Beta 4 IPSW & OTA, tvOS 11.4, watchOS 4.3.1, macOS 10.13.5 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue