Another Samsung Galaxy S8 rumor suggests that it will be coming in 6GB RAM plus 128GB internal storage, second one with 4GB RAM and 64GB variant. Only confusion is that whether the South Korean electronics has its flagship set for launch in two variants or only one with the first said configuration. When we talk about the previous reports it said to only be paired with 4 gigs of memory and 64GB of storage. Here’s what actually you need to know.
The latest comes from the Chinese tipster claims that the upcoming Galaxy S8 will have a massive 6GB RAM under-the-hood and a large 128GB of built-in space for apps and other requites. With that said, also suggesting that the variant would be limited to China and Samsung’s own region, while the 4GB RAM + 64GB model will be released in Europe and North America.
Rumors also pointed that the Samsung’s Galaxy S8 could also feature an 8GB RAM, whereas it was a speculation which hasn’t been officially confirmed yet by the company. But very soon we’ll be accompanied with the original results this month at MWC 2017 event or later on in March.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specifications [Rumored]
- 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch QHD AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Samsung Exynos processor
- 4GB, 64GB and 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable via dedicated microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor, iris scanner
- 12-megapixel f/1.7 rear camera
- 8-megapixel f/1.7 front camera
- 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C, water resistance
- 3000mAh (5.8-inch model) or 3500mAh (6.2-inch model)
If its anything to go by, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be launched on March 29 in New York. Pricing estimated for the 5.8-inch model for €799 and the 6.2-inch model at €899. Both of the flagship will ship (go on sale) starting April 21.