What we heard so far about Samsung’s Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are rumors and speculations, as today’s prediction also reportedly counts the point. All eyes are on what will likely be the biggest smartphone launch of early 2018.
Samsung is getting ready to announce the pair of flagship devices as soon as January. But the company now saying that is not the case, we could have a rather longer wait than we had hoped. While the leaks are now beginning to flow so we should have plenty to speak about now and then.
The latest leaks outed by Weibo user, posted screenshots of the Samsung Health app earlier this week. Those screenshots otherwise were subsequently removed by the person who uploaded them, but the folks over at SamsungMobile.News has already been able to use the device shown within them as a basis for creating new renders showing what we may get to know as the Galaxy S9.
Based on the images within the screenshots, the new renders show up iPhone X-like vertical camera arrangement on the rear of the Galaxy S9. With a repositioned fingerprint sensor also in place attendance. A dual camera system is said to be part of the Galaxy S9 launch, bringing back the features which were previously a Galaxy Note specialty into a lineup that will undoubtedly benefit from the features it will allow. Also can be seen in the photographs are smaller chin bezel images at the bottom although the forehead bezel on top still present like in Galaxy S8.
For certain, we do not know exactly how much the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ look alike, but it’s likely that it will feature a Snapdragon 845 10nm processor in the U./S. and Samsung Exynos 9810 internationally. Other than that, the Galaxy S9 is expected to ship with a 5.8-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED 4K display. The larger Galaxy S9+ should be coming with a 6.2-inch display to the table.
(Source: SamsungMobile.News [Twitter])
You may also like:
- Download: iOS 11.2.5 Beta 1 Changes, Release Notes, And Changelog Details You Need To Know About
- iOS 11.2.1 Release Notes / Changelog: Here Are All New Changes
- Download iOS 11.2.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update With Critical HomeKit Fix
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2.1 To 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2.1 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]