Earlier today we have shared some convincing live images of Samsung Galaxy S8 Active that offers a clear look at the phone in all directions. Now, we have the rugged Galaxy S8 Active in hands-on video as well. It was certified by FCC this month, and the real-life images surfaced now are also posted here.
According to Android Police, the Samsung’s Galaxy S8 Active design is somewhat similar to the Galaxy S8 and S8+. The AT&T model in the leaked picture does not features the curved 3D glass edges and has thick bezels on front and back, mostly for better protection of the display.
Other changes you will find with the launch of Galaxy S8 Active are it’s 1.5 times thicker than the S8, the rugged phone is said to have the same 5.8-inch flat AMOLED display instead of the gorgeous Infinity Display of S8. For extra durability, Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is built with the MIL-STD-810G and also comes with IP67 dust-and-water resistance certification.
Furthermore, the Galaxy S8 Active is offered with a 4000mAh battery compared to the 3,500 mAh unit on the Galaxy S8 Plus and 3000mAh capacity on the standard S8 device. The same battery package of 4,000mAh used by last year’s Galaxy S7 Active, and this time around, Samsung has ditched the Active Key button in favor of the Bixby button. The phone is running on Android Nougat and most importantly, the said phone doesn’t feature underwater camera mode that was present on previous Active models.
Check out the Galaxy S8 Active leaked hands-on video (Reuploaded):
You may also like to check out:
- Samsung Is Making A Smart Speaker With Bixby Vs Amazon Echo, Google Home, Apple HomePad
- Samsung Confirms Galaxy Note 8 Official Launch Event Date: August 23
- Download: Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App To Transfer All Content To Another Easily
- Watch Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 2 Free Online With This Trick
- All Four US Carriers Will Offer The Moto Z2 Force, As Per This Leak
- OnePlus 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8: Who Wins In Specs & Comparison Sheet