More details have surfaced now. When a song is Shazamed, the result is now displayed with the song’s name and an image of the performing artist, rather than the previous cluttered interface with large links to YouTube, Apple Music, and all.
Tip for you here. You can also access additional information on a Shazamed song by simply tapping on the artist’s image or by using the small bubble buttons displayed at the top and bottom of the app’s redesigned track-result menu to get to Apple Music, lyrics, videos, and more.
Everything you will find on the same screen is a new one-tap “Add To” button that will automatically add a song to an Apple Music or Spotify playlist immediately.
There you go, which has a new Lyric Syncing feature. It’s very much designed to display a song’s lyric in real time as the music plays directly in the Shazam app, highlighting each line right as it’s sung.
For iOS Shazam app owners, this is the release notes and changelog to check out:
Your Shazams have a new look!
Once you’ve named that tune, you’ll see a brand-new song page with the following features:
- Lyric Syncing: Belt it like you wrote it! With our new lyric-syncing, you’ll see a song’s lyrics in real time, enabling you to not just sing along to any song you Shazamed but finally master those words.
- Streamlined Results: Now when you Shazam a song, you’ll get the results and one big photo of the artist behind it–perfect for focusing on the music you were looking to discover in the first place. For more info, simply tap on the artist photo.
- Everything In Its Right Place: We’re excited to introduce an all-new track-result menu that makes it easy to view song lyrics, artist videos, updates and more in a single tap. Or swipe.
- Faster Playlisting: Connected to Apple Music or Spotify? ‘Add to’ playlist now takes one less tap. Simple!
At this point, Shazam has continued to receive regular updates since Apple’s acquisition of the service was announced, suggesting Apple in a process to continue to keep Shazam around as a standalone service for the foreseeable future.
Unfortunately, Apple’s Shazam acquisition has not yet been finalized, though. So we could still see changes when the deal is done.
Otherwise, the European Commission last week announced that it has accepted requests from Austria, France, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain to access Apple’s acquisition of Shazam. Stay tuned for more updated!
- Want To Get An App Like Shazam For Fonts: WhatTheFont
- Download GBA4iOS 2.1 iOS 11 IPA On iPhone Or iPad [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download MovieBox++ iOS 11 IPA On iPhone, iPad [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To 11.1.2 For Jailbreak Purposes, Is It Possible?
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]