Review of the Sony Xperia XA Ultra boasts an advanced selfie technology for perfect camera shots, day or night. With 16-megapixels camera sensor it uses OIS filters, to get sharp, bright, blur-free shots every time. This story is what all about, it’s one hardware of only two phones to feature optical image stabilization on the front-facing camera. All set to launch in India on July 25 officially.
Here’s what Sony’s newly released teaser on its social media pages hinting at. Just says “Your perfect Selfie companion, with OIS“, shows up along with the image of the smartphone with large selfie camera with LED flash.
The Japanese-based manufacturer has announced Xperia XA Ultra in May 2016 alongside the Xperia X Performance and already been available to purchase in the USA. And soon be made official in India as well.
Your perfect Selfie companion, with OIS. This Monday! pic.twitter.com/bY64Owk8Jo
— Sony Xperia India (@SonyXperiaIndia) July 22, 2016
Specs-wise, the Xperia XA Ultra’s highlight would be the 21.5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, Hybrid Auto-Focus sensor and the 16-megapixel front camera that too with an LED flash and OIS for capturing shake-free selfies, which also has a dedicated camera button.
Rest of the Specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Mobile BRAVIA engine 2
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 21.5MP Primary Camera with 1/2.4” Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid Auto-Focus
- 16MP front-facing camera with flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, OIS, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 79.4 x 8.4mm; Weight: 190g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2700 mAh battery
Catch me if you can on July 25th in India to experience the real selfie effects using the Sony Xperia XA Ultra.
You may also like to check out: