Sony Mobile has announced Xperia XA1 Ultra, the Japanese electronics latest mid-range smartphone in X series and of course the successor to last year’s Xperia XA Ultra. Here are the details you need to know about its specs, price and release date.
Highlights as follows:
The Xperia ZA1 Ultra is a new smartphone comes with a dual SIM support in some countries, has 4G LTE connectivity packing a 2700mAh battery, which would be the same power bank found on its predecessor XA Ultra.
Other key features include the similar 6-inch fullHD 1920-by-1080 pixels display, an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor and Android 7.0 Nougat as its software front.
The main feature this newly revealed smartphone brings with it the 23-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Hybrid Auto-Focus, 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor. For selfies, this time on a refreshed model, Sony brought a 16-megapixel front-facing camera sensor with flash, otherwise has a dedicated camera button on its front.
Specifications In Brief:
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Image Enhance Technology
- 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor with ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB /64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 23MP rear camera with 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor, Hybrid Autofocus, LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 16MP front-facing autofocus camera with flash, 1/2.6″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 165 x 79 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 188g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2700mAh battery with fast charging
The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra will be available in Spring 2017, as comes in White, Black, Pink and Gold colors. No word on pricing as yet.